Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why, God?

     It is 2:30 am and I can't sleep.  Just a month ago I was at a hospice center with my little brother and now I am in ICU with another family member.  So much of me is overwhelmed.  I feel as though I am continually having to shift gears because my life has changed in a matter of moments.  The pain and the losses seem unbearable at times.
     I must confess that I wonder, "Why, God?," a lot.  I don't understand why there is so much suffering in the world.  I don't know why my loved ones have to go through so much pain.  But I do know this ... God loves me, God loves you, and He desires for us to have a blessed life.
     I have so many blessings around me and I know that God continually goes before me, no matter what happens.  He will protect me, guide me, and love me no matter what.  I hold onto that every day.
     I am sure that my trials pale in comparison to some of yours.  I feel heavy hearted about the things some of you must be facing.  All I can say is, never let go of God.  He loves you with an everlasting love and has great plans for your life.  Don't be afraid to question Him, just be available to hear His answer.
     With much love....

No comments:

Post a Comment