Saturday, May 28, 2016

Disability Ministry Training in Denver

Every year after school is out I buy a plane ticket and head "home" to Colorado.  I love to sit on top of a mountain and process the year.  This year I have the added blessing of sharing my passion for disability ministry with several churches while I am there.  I will be sharing with Faith Chapel next week and the church I group up in, St. James Presbyterian.  I will also be meeting with a few other churches to share about, Grace Without Margins.

If you live in the Denver area and are interested in learning more about Grace Without Margins and our training sessions on disability ministry, I would love to hear from you!  We are currently offering the following workshops:

Grace Without Margins
How To Start A Disability Ministry
B.U.D.D.Y. Training I
B.U.D.D.Y. Training II
Dementia and Aging

You can learn more about our trainings on our website, gracewithoutmargins.com.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment