Sunday, August 21, 2011

Writing From Your Passion

     Over the last year God has started introducing me to new friends that love to write professionally or journal from their experience about their passion.  They have all been a blessing to me as I have read about their journeys.
   
     For my writing friends here are a couple of quotes that have been meaningful:

     "What I like in a good author is not what he says, but what he whispers."
     Logan Pearsal Smith "All Trivia," Afterthoughts 1931

     "Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."
     William Wordsworth

     If you haven't tried writing about your passions and the "breathings of your heart," give it a shot today.  You never know the impact it could make.  Send me a few paragraphs about "Overcoming Obstacles."

No comments:

Post a Comment