Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Two Special Blessings

In the last two weeks I have had two wonderful blessings.   A little over a week ago I was able to meet with Eric Jones, the Joni and Friends Director for Texas.  This week I had the added blessing of meeting with Stacy Hodge, the Church Relations Manager for Joni and Friends for Texas.  Both of them were so gracious and encouraging in helping me figure out my next steps in ministry.  More importantly, however, they were such a testimony of God's love and compassion, especially in regard to the special needs community.

The Joni and Friends ministry has been a blessing in my life for 30 years.  It is exciting to see how they have been in and out of my life in different ways over the years.

If you are not familiar with their ministry, I highly encourage you to take a look at their website.  I could tell you about the ministry but would not be able to do it justice.  They can communicate so much better than I can.  http://www.joniandfriends.org

Joni and Friends serves the special needs community in a variety of different ways through Joni's books and art work, family retreats, wounded warrior retreats, and their "Wheels For the World" program to name a few.  They also provide training for special needs ministry in churches.

Take a minute to visit with them.  I know you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment