Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Come visit our new website!

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us  Ephesians 3:20

My journey with God has been one great road trip.  I never know exactly where we are going but I do know that God is going to take me to some beautiful places.  Every twist and turn is going to impact my view on life and every person I meet along the way will impact my perspective on people.    

I have been praying for the last year in particular that God would reveal His plans to me for the next part of my ministry journey and He has given me immeasurably more that all I could have asked or imagined.  God has been too good to me to be fearful.  I am just really excited!

It has been an exciting month working on the new website, getting brochures and business cards designed, and connecting with people that have similar visions.  I am up until one or two in the morning every night and even then it is hard to shut off my brain.

I are excited to share our new website with you.  Bill and I will serve together in training churches and I will also serve by teaching children.  We would covet your prayers and your partnership as we seek to support those affected by disabilities.  I hope you will join us in our excitement!

Come visit us at www.gracewithoutmargins.com and leave your e-mail so we can share the journey ahead.

Blessings,
Bill and Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment