Saturday, November 14, 2015

New Resources!

Last week I was able to expand my library thanks to some wonderful gift cards given to me by my student's parents and some extra money I had set aside.  I thought I would share some of my purchases with you.  I know I love learning about new resources!

Disability Ministry:
  • Including People With Disabilities in Faith Communities by Erik W. Carter
  • helping kids include kids with disabilities by Barbara J. Newman
  • Hearts In Motion A Four-Lesson Bible Study for Disability Awareness by Joni and Friends
  • Life In the Balance by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at School:  Educating Students with Nld, Asperger Syndrome and Related Conditions by Pamela B. Tanguay
  • It's So Much Work to Be Your Friend:  Helping the Child With Learning Disabilities Find Social Success by Richard Lavoie (Book and DVD)
  • The Motivation Breakthrough by Richard Lavoie (DVD)
Helping Those That Are Suffering:
  • The Healing Path:  How the Hurts In Your Past Can Lead You To a More Abundant Life by Dan Allender, PH.D.
  • A Path Through Suffering:  Discovering the Relationship Between God's Mercy and Our Pain by Elisabeth Elliot
  • Don't Waste the Pain:  Learning to Grow Through Suffering by David Lyons and Linda Lyons Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment