Saturday, January 28, 2012

Living the Dream...

     Eight months ago I had one of my dreams fulfilled when I went to the "Colorado Christian Writer's Conference."  My students had given me the opportunity to fulfill my dreams of writing.  I had the opportunity to be in the presence of so many great writers for three days and I loved every minute of it.
     I have been able to work on my books here and there since the conference but have taken it more seriously in the last couple of months.  I am trying to apply all of the things I learned last spring as I navigate the world of publishing.  My children's book was written 11 years ago and will be in print by April.  The book about special needs ministry is almost completed and will hopefully be available in July.  It has been a wonderful journey and I am so grateful for the cheerleaders I have had along the way.  
     2011 was a tough year but I am hopeful about 2012 as I follow the dreams God has given me.  I would appreciate your prayers as I move forward.

Blessings,
Deana


2 comments:

  1. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join others in prayer for you as you follow your dreams into another chapter in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete