Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's Butterfly Time!

I can't believe it is almost time for my favorite time of year!  My students will be learning about "How To Be A Friend To Someone With A Disability" soon.  Last week I had my parent meeting to share with the parents what the kids will be learning over the next month.  I am so grateful for the supportive parents I have.

The kids are already dreaming big about what they will do to raise money for Joni and Friends, "Wheels For the World" project.  The kids are excited about making a difference in other children's lives by raising money to purchase wheelchairs.  Five year-olds have such giving hearts!

I hope you will join us again on our journey.  As always it will be incredible because kids understand how to love and sacrifice.  Stay tuned...great things will be happening!

Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment