Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 10: Fund-raising Is Fun!

Day 10 was a day of review.  I had a little quiz for the kids on how to be polite to those with a physical disability and a visual impairment.  I was amazed by how much the kids remembered!  We followed the quiz by reading, You've Got A Friend, by Joni Eareckson Tada.

I spent the morning interviewing and videoing the kids as I asked them questions about disabilities.  I look forward to sharing the videos with the parents of my students!  They are so insightful and incredibly cute!

The students have gradually brought in money and love to stand up and share with the class how they raised it.  They also shared what they will be doing over Spring Break to raise money.  They have come up with some very clever ideas!  I am looking forward to Monday and all of the excitement and enthusiasm they will have as they bring in their little bags of money!


No comments:

Post a Comment