Sunday, April 2, 2017

Absolutely

I had an interesting conversation with a good friend tonight.  We caught each other up on what is going on in our lives and then we talked about the past.  He said, "I don't mean to offend you by saying this.  You have always been loving, but some of the hard things that have happened to you have made you even more loving."  I absolutely agreed with him.

There have been people groups that I haven't really understood and, consequently, haven't loved them the way I should have...until I walked with them.  There have been times in my life that I could not see God's purpose and questioned Him...until I looked back at what He accomplished.  There have been times that I felt I had nothing to offer the world...until I trusted Him.

Tomorrow reach out to someone walking a different path than you are and love them.  Tomorrow look for what God is accomplishing and be part of it.  Tomorrow surrender to God and walk with Him.  Trust that He can use your life, your successes and your failures, and trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment