Sunday, October 1, 2017


I would like to introduce you to Topher Endress, Minister of Education at University Christian Church in Austin.  It has been a blessing to get to know him through the Joni and Friends meetings I lead each month.  Topher has such a supportive and compassionate heart for people, but I have been particularly impressed by his commitment to support people affected by disabilities.  If you ever need a great speaker on the "Theology of Disabilities,"  I would encourage you to invite him.  He not only holds your attention, but he expands your understanding of what it means to be created in the image of God.

I recently discovered one of Topher's hidden treasures, his videos on inclusivity in the church.  I think you will find them thought provoking in such a way that it will broaden your perspective.  The videos would be great to share with your congregation and ministry teams.  I have posted one of the videos for you but you can find additional clips on YouTube under Topher Endress.


I hope you will find ways to include this great resource in your ministry area.

No comments:

Post a Comment