Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Year In Review

For the last two years I have used the Life and Business Planner, published by iBloom, Inspiring Women.  It was the one thing I really wanted for Christmas this year so I kind of hope it is under the Christmas tree.  https://ibloom.co/planner/

At the beginning of 2017 I spent quite a bit of time with my planner.  I love the worksheets included in it to help me plan and be purposeful.  I wrote out my priorities for 2017.
  • Walking closer and more purposefully with Christ.
  • Helping my children grow stronger in their walk.
  • Passing on my faith to our grandchildren in a tangible way.
  • Bill and I figuring out what this next stage of our lives will look like.
  • Listening to God and understanding His will professionally.
My planner also asked me to set personal goals for 2017 in terms of my relationship with God, my spouse, my family, friends, physical health, finances and "Me time."  I think I did well on my priorities, but I missed the mark on my personal goals.  I also made a list of activities just for me and some date night ideas.

I had to design a list of projects for 2017 and then come up with a detailed action plan.  

Three out of the four projects have been completed and the fourth one will be started first thing in 2018.

Some of the highlights of the year from Grace Without Margins, LLC were:

Next week I look forward to getting some time away to plan for 2018.  It is going to be an exciting year!

No comments:

Post a Comment