Friday, August 31, 2018

Let Me Introduce You to Marti

Fortunately for me, I have had numerous mentors and super heroes cross my path over the years and I am so grateful for the skills they have taught me.  One of my mentors has been Marti Smith.  

A number of years ago I was blessed to have each of her children in my classroom.  Hopefully they learned a few things while being in my classroom but the lessons I have learned from their sweet momma have been invaluable.

Marti Smith, OTR/L is an amazing occupational therapist and Fellow for Child Trauma Academy.  She is able to assess a child's needs so quickly.  Her love, compassion, knowledge and experience offer support not only to the child, but the entire family.  Visit her website, www.creativetherapies.com.  You will find free trauma tips that can be beneficial to children from a variety of backgrounds.

Below is an interview Marti did with me on, How to Respond to People with Love and Help Them Share Their Story.  http://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-v77iy-9050e6 and an interview with Bill on Sound and Auditory Sense.

We are so thankful for Marti, her skills and experience, and her desire to make a difference in the lives of children and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment