Monday, October 27, 2014

Grace Without Margins: The Introduction

     One of my favorite verses in the Bible is,

"Where there is no vision, the people perish." Proverbs 29:18 (NIV)

I love that God continually gives me vision.  It would be incredibly challenging to me if I were to ever find myself without one.  I feel fully alive when I can see God's vision before me.  It helps me get up in the morning and feel wonderfully exhausted when I go to bed at night.  Has God given you a vision for your life?  Have you looked for it?
     These are only two of the questions I have for the Introduction to my book, Grace Without Margins.  Below are more questions to think about and discuss with a friend or partner in ministry.

  • Have you ever listened to the I Have A Dream speech by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?  What statement did Dr. King make that stood out to you the most?
  • What legacy has been handed down to you?
  • What are the hopes you have for your children?
  • How have your children challenged you to grow?
  • Who have been your "spotters" in your journey?
  • Where has Jesus taken you that made you hold His hand tightly?

No comments:

Post a Comment