Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Grace Without Margins

     When I look back over my life it is fascinating to see the things God did to prepare me for the experiences that would happen in the future.  I never would have predicted those experiences but when I need a little wisdom or insight into a situation, if I sit back and think about it, I will be able to recall numerous experiences that will show me how God prepared me.  One of the greatest blessings of my life has been serving a community of people affected by special needs, yet God taught me so many things before I even got there.
     When my father passed away twelve years ago, I promised God I would do whatever He asked of me.  Then the words and stories of this book came to me and I would get up in the middle of the night and write them down.  My commitment to doing whatever God asked of me wasn't so much in writing the book, but in publishing it.  It is quite scary to put your heart on paper and then let the whole world read it.
     A journey through special needs, civil rights, and above all, grace. "My hope is that, through sharing my heart with you, you will be moved. Maybe there is a child that will come through the door of your church this week and you will look at them differently. Hopefully, you will not look at them with the fears of starting a new ministry, but with a heart of compassion that simply wants to embrace them and all that God has made them to be. I promise you the journey will be amazing and you will be both changed and blessed!"
     Even if we do not have a church title by our name, we all have a ministry.  It is a ministry that we serve in every day with every person that comes across our path.

Every day of your life is an opportunity to be a blessing to someone.  Author Unknown

http://www.amazon.com/Grace-Without-Margins-Deana-Boggess-ebook/dp/B00O384IOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413339700&sr=8-1&keywords=grace+without+margins


No comments:

Post a Comment