Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Grace Without Margins: Chapter Seventeen

Unexpected Tools

This is probably one of my favorite chapters because I love to talk about the incredible things God does.  In the book I share about a friend of ours that has a disability but looks for ways for God to be glorified through it.  I won't spoil the story if you haven't read the book but I do have some questions to consider...

  • What do you think is your greatest weakness?
  • Have you ever seen God use your weakness to do something amazing?
  • If not, do you think God could ever use it in a powerful way?
  • Do you believe that God can use your strengths and your weaknesses equally?
  • What are some of the tools you have available to you in ministry?  Think of some ways you can help a child feel acceptance, feel loved, feel connected, and feel valuable in the church.
 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment