Saturday, April 14, 2012

Perspective

I have missed blogging every day about "The Butterfly Effect."  I feel like a good friend has been at my house for a month and has now gone home.  I miss her.

It has been a great couple of days though.  Yesterday the kids and I received a precious letter from Joni, along with an autographed book that she illustrated.  What a blessing!  I never cease to marvel at Joni's paintings and drawings.  God has truly gifted her.  It helps me believe that I can do anything God asks me to when I watch her draw and paint with a pencil or paintbrush in her mouth.  

Today I started reading another book by Andy Andrews, The Noticer.  His work empowers me as well.  He lost both of his parents at a young age and lived under a bridge for awhile and now he is a well known speaker and best selling author.  More than that, he is influencing people all over the world.

Andy's book is about perspective and I think that is what I am going to write about for awhile.  Perspective has a great deal of power behind it.  It can destroy or empower.  It can stagnate or affect change.  I look forward to bringing you a lot of perspectives on the issue of special needs.  See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment