Monday, April 16, 2012

A Student's Perspective

Here is my first perspective to share with you.  One of my parents shared it with me and I thought it was pretty cute.

     "Tonight at dinner Hailey said, 'Mom, do you help people that have a disability?'. I said, 'Well, of course I would help someone with a disability.'  She said, 'No, I mean are you like Kathy (an OT) and do you help people?' And I said, 'Well, no, I don't help people everyday.'  She then said, 'Mom, you need to have a plan, like Kathy.  You should help people and then come in on Friday and tell my class about it.  So can you come talk to my class on Friday?'
     That's one smart kid!  Guess I should get to work on my plan!"

1 comment:

  1. Deana, I love the blog! What a great vision to support and encourage families!

    ReplyDelete