Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Days 17 & 18: Market Days

Today was exciting!  We had our second day of "Market Days."  The kids have been working for three weeks raising money and today they sold handmade items to raise more money.  I love the excitement on the kids faces!  They are so generous and excited to give more.

The beautiful thing about kids is how quickly they understand generosity and sacrifice.  They don't compete with each other.  They just get excited for every dollar that is raised.  They all purchased from each other at the market to be an encouragement.

I know tomorrow I will have 15 precious kids anxious to hear how much they have raised all together.  I will keep them in suspense until next Tuesday and then we will celebrate!

Bridge Class, I am so proud of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment